By Takashi Shiraishi
Read Online or Download Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations PDF
Similar international affairs books
The learn of the foreign Political economic system (IPE), just like the IPE itself, is plural and unbounded. regardless of what partisans occasionally say, instead of there being ‘one approach’ of learning the IPE that's the ‘right way’, we discover internationally nice version in IPE scholarship by way of concentration, questions, and techniques.
This book fills an important hole in fresh literature on eu Union politics via reading the EU’s ‘other’ japanese expansion, accomplished in 2007 with the accession of Bulgaria and Romania. It makes a speciality of either the method and the results of the 2007 expansion in the wider context of the post-communist international locations’ accession to the ecu, and, extra extensively, in the context of the background of ecu expansion.
The traditional knowledge is that small constructing international locations exert limited—if any—influence at the international coverage of superpowers, particularly the us. This ebook demanding situations that premise according to the event of the small constructing nation of Jamaica and its family members with the USA.
The center East has been present process new crises because the strong socio-political uprisings referred to as the Arab Spring happened in numerous international locations in 2011. a few international locations are experiencing a long term cave in in their political and social buildings out of inner conflicts and exterior interventions.
- Germany in Central America: Competitive Imperialism, 1821-1929
- International Election Monitoring, Sovereignty, and the Western Hemisphere: The Emergence of an International Norm (Studies in International Relations)
- Threats to Democracy: Radical Right in Italy After the War
- Turkish-Greek Relations: Rapprochement, Civil Society and the Politics of Friendship (Routledge Advances in Mediterranean Studies)
- Pakistan-Japan Relations: Continuity and Change in Economic Relations and Security Interests (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
Additional resources for Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations
Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations by Takashi Shiraishi