By Donald C. Jackson
Read or Download Dams (Studies in the History of Civil Engineering) PDF
Similar hydraulics books
Introductory consultant to hydraulics, hydrology, and stormwater administration layout Stormwater administration for Land improvement is a distinct, much-needed e-book on constructing stormwater administration plans that merely calls for readers to appreciate algebra, trigonometry, and geometry. starting with the basics, it walks readers during the ABCs of fluid mechanics and hydrology and provides functional tools and designs to regulate stormwater.
This is often an introductory textual content on wave mechanics and different coastal approaches basic to coastal engineering. Its target is to offer a historical past from which the reader can pursue extra complicated research of some of the theoretical and utilized points of coastal hydromechanics and coastal engineering layout.
This two-volume set, with cd-rom, contains the lawsuits of the 4th foreign Symposium on Environmental Hydraulics & the 14th Congress of Asia and Pacific department, foreign organization of Hydraulic Engineering and study held in December 2004 in Hong Kong. quantity 1 covers the chosen papers awarded on the 4th overseas Symposium, whereas Volume 2 gains the advances defined in papers from the 14th IAHR-APD Congress.
As in previous versions, this 9th version of Massey’s Mechanics of Fluids introduces the elemental ideas of fluid mechanics in a close and transparent demeanour. This bestselling textbook provides the sound actual knowing of fluid stream that's crucial for an honours measure direction in civil or mechanical engineering in addition to classes in aeronautical and chemical engineering.
- Numerical Modelling of Hydrodynamics for Water Resources: Proceedings of the Conference on Numerical Modelling of Mydrodynamics Systems (Zaragoza, Spain, ... in Engineering, Water and Earth Sciences)
- Hydrodynamics and Water Quality: Modeling Rivers, Lakes, and Estuaries
- VOC Emissions from Wastewater Treatment Plants: Characterization, Control, and Compliance: Analysis and Control
- Conformal and Potential Analysis in Hele-Shaw Cells (Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics)
- Hydraulic Control Systems:Theory and Practice
Extra info for Dams (Studies in the History of Civil Engineering)
Dams (Studies in the History of Civil Engineering) by Donald C. Jackson